methyl hydroxyethyl cellulose mhec-The effect of methyl hydroxyethyl cellulose in gypsum mortar
Features of gypsum-based methyl hydroxyethyl cellulose products:
1. Improve the coating rate of gypsum base: Compared with similar methyl hydroxyethyl cellulose ether, the coating rate is significantly increased.
2. Application field and dosage: Lightweight plastering plaster for the bottom layer, the recommended dosage is 2.5-3.5 kg/ton.
3. Superior anti-sagging performance: no sagging during single-pass construction when thick layer is draped, and no sag when draped more than two times (above 3cm), excellent plasticity.
4. Excellent workability: easy and smooth when draped, can be molded at one time, and has plasticity.
5. Excellent water retention rate: prolong the operating time of the gypsum base, improve the weather resistance of the gypsum base, increase the bonding strength between the gypsum base and the base, excellent wet bonding performance, and reduce floor dust.
6. Strong compatibility: It is suitable for all kinds of gypsum bases, reducing the settling time of gypsum, reducing the drying shrinkage rate, and the wall is not easy to hollow and crack.